1) I want a new fireplace mantel for my room but have no idea what size I need or where to begin.
Measuring for a fireplace mantel is a relatively simple process. Our ‘How to Measure’ guide provides complete instructions. The instructions are easy-to-follow. However, if you have any questions, give us a call at 804-798-3678 and we will walk you through the process over the phone.
2) I have a picture of a fireplace mantel, which I saw in a magazine. Can you create a custom fireplace mantel like it?
Yes! We have created many fireplace mantels from photographs. Send us the photo and we will provide you with a quote for the fireplace mantel.
3) I just received my fireplace mantel but am not sure how to install it. Can you help?
Yes! We have written instructions for installing a fireplace mantel. If you need further assistance, call us at 804-798-3678.
3) I just received my mantel shelf but am not sure how to install it. Can you help?
Yes! We have written instructions for installing a mantel shelf. If you need further assistance, call us at 804-798-3678.
5) Is fireplace mantel spelled “tle” or “tel”?
While it appears that fireplace mantel is the preferred spelling in most dictionaries, fireplace mantle is also acceptable! We use them both.
6) I talked to Mr. Agee on the phone the other day and he sounds really cute. Is he as cute in person as he sounds?
Oh, yes he is! See for yourself. Thank you for mentioning this. We pride ourselves on friendly, personalized service.
7) What is your return policy?
One of the obvious drawbacks from ordering online is that the product cannot be viewed in person. We have never had any returns due to the fact that they simply did not like the item—and we sell a lot of fireplace mantels nationwide.
If you feel you must return your fireplace mantel, then you would be responsible for the shipping cost, and it must be received in re-sellable condition. We reserve the right to charge a re-stocking fee.
Absolutely, no returns on custom orders. It is very important that you take correct measurements.
Please contact us with any questions about this policy.